Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I guess my question for people on here is this. At what point is this not a scam? This feels like a complete Scam and in fact it actually is looking at it objectively.

If I contracted someone to build me something and this person ignored me while completing other jobs, wouldn't that make you think that maybe this guy took my money and ran?
You should add FSD and remove it once you get the car

I guess my question for people on here is this. At what point is this not a scam? This feels like a complete Scam and in fact it actually is looking at it objectively.

If I contracted someone to build me something and this person ignored me while completing other jobs, wouldn't that make you think that maybe this guy took my money and ran?
I agree with you in many ways. @k8sk8s has successfully removed FSD after VIN, and I also plan to do that this weekend. If our deliveries go smoothly next week or so, you can try that route. I was against it for a long time and still don't like it but ended up doing that. Wait for our two data points for a few more days. Just a suggestion!

My EDD has not changed. I'm over this. I'm going to go look at some ICE 7 seaters today. It's like Tesla doesn't care about customers.

How's the stock doing today?

I feel your frustration... but they haven't taken your money..... only your deposit. I was told, due to the unreasonable wait times, I would get my deposit refunded in full.

I've been waiting for MY LR RED 7 seater ( No FSD) since my order on Nov 1 2021 what the longest folks have been waiting for? I had a window of 2 weeks June 18- Jul 2nd finally so thought it was close they now switched it to July 26 - Aug 26 today. 10 1/2 months is ridiculous and that's only if they don't push me again. Been bumped 10 times already. I paid 8K for FSD with my Model 3 won't get me again.

Last edited:
I've been waiting for MY LR RED 7 seater ( No FSD) since my order on Nov 1 2021 what the longest folks have been waiting for? I had a window of 2 weeks June 18- Jul 2nd finally so thought it was close they now switched it to July 26 - Aug 26 today. 10 1/2 months is ridiculous and that's only if they don't push me again. Been bumped 10 times already. I paid 8K for FSD with my Model 3 won't get me again.
I ordered red MLYR 7 mid September and am still waiting.

I ordered red MLYR 7 mid September and am still waiting.
Ok so I don't feel bad then when do they switch over to 2023 Models? I have 2 other cars including a Chevy Bolt I bought for my Son. So saving GAS Money driving the Bolt till I get the Tesla. I could always add FSD which is stuck at 10K on the app but rather not I didn't use it on my M3

Ok so I don't feel bad then when do they switch over to 2023 Models? I have 2 other cars including a Chevy Bolt I bought for my Son. So saving GAS Money driving the Bolt till I get the Tesla. I could always add FSD which is stuck at 10K on the app but rather not I didn't use it on my M3
Not sure (re: 2023 model) however I recall Tesla does not follow a similar process to typical manufacturers. Search for a "model year" thread as I recall reading a discussion on when the MY would switch from 2021 to 2022. There were several VINs discussed in that thread.

Hard to say if adding FSD will help, some people say yes while others are adamant that it will not help. I almost added it but I feel mine is getting close so decided not to.

I took delivery today!

Model YLR | red/black | 7 seater |19 in | no tow hitch | no fsd
OOD: March 2022
EDD: Sept 2022 -> Dec - Mar 2023 -> Oct 15 - Dec 20

I went into my local tesla showroom last week and said I would be open to buying any Tesla available. Any configuration didn't matter as long as it was immediate delivery. Family size just grew by 1 so I was hoping to get anything and just trade it in when my order finally came up.
They happened to have one in the showroom with everything I was looking for except with 20 in wheels and less than 100 miles on it. Seemed like an easy snap trade to me and I took delivery today!