Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone have current dcu or navy federal credit union rates? 3.74 through Tesla right now. Want to see if it is worth it to go another route.
I just went with Navy Federal...If you are active duty you can set up an allotment to get .25% off your rate. I got their advertised 2.49% at 60 months. I sent in a screenshot of my allotment and I am waiting to get the confirmation of the .25% off. As a bonus, the check is good for 90 days.

I've been waiting for MY LR RED 7 seater ( No FSD) since my order on Nov 1 2021 what the longest folks have been waiting for? I had a window of 2 weeks June 18- Jul 2nd finally so thought it was close they now switched it to July 26 - Aug 26 today. 10 1/2 months is ridiculous and that's only if they don't push me again. Been bumped 10 times already. I paid 8K for FSD with my Model 3 won't get me again.
I ordered 6 Sept.

Reactions: Otter2007
I took delivery today!

Model YLR | red/black | 7 seater |19 in | no tow hitch | no fsd
OOD: March 2022
EDD: Sept 2022 -> Dec - Mar 2023 -> Oct 15 - Dec 20

I went into my local tesla showroom last week and said I would be open to buying any Tesla available. Any configuration didn't matter as long as it was immediate delivery. Family size just grew by 1 so I was hoping to get anything and just trade it in when my order finally came up.
They happened to have one in the showroom with everything I was looking for except with 20 in wheels and less than 100 miles on it. Seemed like an easy snap trade to me and I took delivery today!
So is that considered new with under 100 miles? Nobody in the Chicago area is waiting to that configuration? Amazing

So is that considered new with under 100 miles? Nobody in the Chicago area is waiting to that configuration? Amazing

I did get a $250 discount since it had some miles on it. I think most people don't want the showroom car since it's not straight off the line so they don't match it to the general customers. I'm fine with with it knowing that everything probably works fine and there won't be any panel gaps. I was just really lucky it fit my original order so well but I don't think that's why I ended up with the car. I was basically ready to buy any of the cars immediately available and I think the showroom had a blue 7 seater too that someone else ended up taking off the lot.

I ordered a MYLR 7 seat (white/white) no FSD on December 11, 2021. Original EDD was July 2022. Was like that for many months. Then EDD changed to November 22-March 2023. I added FSD in May and a few days later my EDD updated to June 12-26. I got excited but no VIN was given. On June 13 my EDD dramatically changed to November 1 - December 27. What on earth??? Has this happened to anyone else?

Reactions: Otter2007
I've been waiting for MY LR RED 7 seater ( No FSD) since my order on Nov 1 2021 what the longest folks have been waiting for? I had a window of 2 weeks June 18- Jul 2nd finally so thought it was close they now switched it to July 26 - Aug 26 today. 10 1/2 months is ridiculous and that's only if they don't push me again. Been bumped 10 times already. I paid 8K for FSD with my Model 3 won't get me again.
Mine was November 1st as well. Added FSD and received VIN in two weeks.

Reactions: WhiteWi
I did get a $250 discount since it had some miles on it. I think most people don't want the showroom car since it's not straight off the line so they don't match it to the general customers. I'm fine with with it knowing that everything probably works fine and there won't be any panel gaps. I was just really lucky it fit my original order so well but I don't think that's why I ended up with the car. I was basically ready to buy any of the cars immediately available and I think the showroom had a blue 7 seater too that someone else ended up taking off the lot.
I was under the impression that you would pay current pricing if you bought an inventory car. Did you pay the price your original reservation was for, or current pricing?
That’s a big driver in deciding to go inventory or keep waiting.