Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First, you don’t know that your car 2 month away, second I added FSD bc I decided to trade in my M3 with EAP which I like. And 3rd I told them about scammy a holes who add FSD just to cancel it after they get vin which is not right at all. If they ban it you will get your car faster. Win win for people who are waiting.
Hypocrite gonna hypocrite. Get off your high horse.

Hi NAME, we currently plan to build and deliver your Model Y in June.

Please reply JUNE if you are ready for delivery this month and we will contact you about scheduling your delivery once your Model Y is built.
Please reply DELAY if you cannot take delivery this month and we will reach back out at a later time.”

Obviously replied JUNE. we’ll see what happens. Iv seen other people get this text at end of quarter and still not get their car
I also got that text this evening after my EDD went to a 2 week window this morning. Hopefully they're building a nice batch of 7 seaters for us!

Reactions: WhiteWi
Interesting reading this. Robo text went out to everyone but me. Lol
nope. I didn't get it either. Im guessing they will eventually just cancel our orders. Probably after a year. There is no way to dismiss this possibility (probability?)

I've got the mindset of watch what a person/company does and not what they say. If they're delivering our builds to other customers, which they are, then they have no intention of fulfilling the order.

edit: BTW, I've deleted the app from the phone and will wait for a text from my SA for updates.

Reactions: Tezla.
nope. I didn't get it either. Im guessing they will eventually just cancel our orders. Probably after a year. There is no way to dismiss this possibility (probability?)

I've got the mindset of watch what a person/company does and not what they say. If they're delivering our builds to other customers, which they are, then they have no intention of fulfilling the order.

edit: BTW, I've deleted the app from the phone and will wait for a text from my SA for updates.
Worse case scenario they don’t honor our price lock from last year but I can’t imagine they will cancel our orders.