Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats. The way it worked for me is that I uploaded my insurance after receiving VIN, and then it was asking me to pay. I checked and was told that I could bring the cashiers check at the time of delivery. I then received a message that the car had left the factory and, a week later, a message to schedule delivery.
Btw have you removed fsd yet?

Reactions: Aviateur17
Wait a sec I’m like a day behind here! You got the VIN and delivery date!? Wow!!! Congrats!!!!
Yeah, got a VIN this morning, submitted insurance, and scheduled delivery for the 24th. I'm a non-standard sale though, so they'll need to update the MVPA to remove sales tax after they review some paperwork I sent them today so the scheduled date doesn’trl really matter. The process takes a week or two from others I've talked to, so anticipating taking delivery by the end of the month.

Progress!

Yeah, got a VIN this morning, submitted insurance, and scheduled delivery for the 24th. I'm a non-standard sale though, so they'll need to update the MVPA to remove sales tax after they review some paperwork I sent them today so the scheduled date doesn’trl really matter. The process takes a week or two from others I've talked to, so anticipating taking delivery by the end of the month.

Progress!
And you did not do the FSD trick?

• Funny
Reactions: WhiteWi