Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My VIN is 464, and I have been tracking it since it was assigned two weeks ago which was before it was built. Waiting for it to arrive NY. I wouldn't worry about it.
Mine is F465. Is tesla giving me an old reject? Everyone has 485 or higher in the latest lot. My odometer says 15 miles on it. Am I being shortchanged?
I have 465 and yet to get my car, so I think you are fine.

I got rates of 2.29% for 5 years or 2.49% for 6 years at the Mayo clinic credit union (must work there or be related to someone who does) incase anyone wants to know or compare
Pretty good, we got 2.49% from DCU for 65 months. Also need to be a member and they removed the ability for referral others I'd offer (they claim it's coming back though)

Reactions: Senpai
WHOA! I just got my VIN! Delivery date range moved up to June 24-30. Only problem is since I initially was going to pay cash, and now I want to get a loan and arbitrage the difference in the loan rate vs my return on investments (typically 15% IRR or higher). But with such a short delivery window I doubt I could get the loan funded by that time. So I may have to pay cash after all.

Other issue is I'm out of the country at the moment. I suppose they could drop it off in my driveway, but my understanding is you only have 24 hrs or 100 miles to get them that list of possible issues that need to be fixed.

Same here...non-FSD VIN assigned. EDD is now June 26 - June 30. I'm a bit surprised bc I didn't order FSD but was hopeful seeing Ohio peeps getting VINs. And my EDD kept moving up during last week. However, if my EDD moved out again, I was going to order FSD.
EDD updated on this past Saturday to June 22-28. A few hours later, I received the schedule delivery text and booked it for 6/25 in the early afternoon. I may still add FSD for whatever reason (I'm stupid...running the FSD Beta on my 3...it's love/hate)...but I'm really hoping (but not holding my breath) enhanced autopilot becomes available before I take delivery.

So I managed to snag a demo unit LRY-7 last week....unfortunately at the higher prices (sent in a request about price matching but expecting Tesla to tell me to pound sand). Exact same spec as the Y on order except the demo has a tow hitch. Supposed to be home delivered this weekend. My question is: is it a crapshoot whether this demo will come with a charging cord? It was built in early April, so before the 28 April cutoff for the change to no cords included.
LOL so the demo Y I snagged that was listed in Palo Alto, CA, was actually in Florida and that it was errantly listed as available in Palo Alto. So even though I had scheduled a home delivery and everything, they removed the VIN from my account after someone realized the mistake.

The rep I spoke to said that he spoke with an "operations manager" and that I would be prioritized for having a replacement vehicle found and they "should be able to find one in a couple of days". I asked hey, since Tesla F'ed up the listing (would have never put in the order for the demo if I knew the car was in FL) could you guys price match my original order that was made prior to the recent $3k hike? The rep said they would be able to do that, and he also said that I should go ahead and cancel my demo order so that I only had my original order in my account. What a clusterF! But if they can find a replacement soon and honor the original pricing, this will work out better in the end. Just a lot more ass pain though.

LOL so the demo Y I snagged that was listed in Palo Alto, CA, was actually in Florida and that it was errantly listed as available in Palo Alto. So even though I had scheduled a home delivery and everything, they removed the VIN from my account after someone realized the mistake.

The rep I spoke to said that he spoke with an "operations manager" and that I would be prioritized for having a replacement vehicle found and they "should be able to find one in a couple of days". I asked hey, since Tesla F'ed up the listing (would have never put in the order for the demo if I knew the car was in FL) could you guys price match my original order that was made prior to the recent $3k hike? The rep said they would be able to do that, and he also said that I should go ahead and cancel my demo order so that I only had my original order in my account. What a clusterF! But if they can find a replacement soon and honor the original pricing, this will work out better in the end. Just a lot more ass pain though.
Alot of times, you will get different answers from the reps. Almost like they have no clue and have no power to do anything special. So take it with a grain of salt with regards to canceling the demo. Move with caution.

Reactions: Tezla. and afscotch
Those of you who have VIN and MVPA handy, could you check at the last page to see what the account number is for wire transfer. Specifically, is it ending with your order number (minus RN). It may be one of those PO Box type thing which are similar to last four of the extended zip code.

Just want to check since I'm doing wire transfer.

That's some mistake. I hope it turns out well for you.

EDD updated on this past Saturday to June 22-28. A few hours later, I received the schedule delivery text and booked it for 6/25 in the early afternoon. I may still add FSD for whatever reason (I'm stupid...running the FSD Beta on my 3...it's love/hate)...but I'm really hoping (but not holding my breath) enhanced autopilot becomes available before I take delivery.
I think it will take some time before EAP comes back. Bigger question in my mind is what will be the price point. Anything above 6K would be bad in my opinion.

Reactions: WhiteWi