Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD narrowed this morning to Jul22-Aug5

MYLR MSM7 Black 19" noFSD OD 11/14 EDD:11/14 June 2022 sometime in Dec: July 2022 ~12/20: Mar 28-Apr 25 1/2: July 2022 1/21: Apr26-May 24 2/21: may31-jun28 3/14: may16-jun27 3/20: may 12-Jun16 3/28: may 25-Jun29 5/16:Jun17-July15 5/28:Jul10-Aug14 6/28:July21-Aug18 6/28: Added FSD 7/6:Jul22-Aug5
It moved up by a day to Jul21-Aug4. Hopefully that means it is getting closer.

Where on the east coast are you located? You got a similar build as mine (except I got white seats) and I ordered on 7/30 yet I am a month behind you. I'm out of Charlotte nc
I'm in Raleigh, close to you!

The only thing I did that was somewhat different is that I was originally a 5-seat blue order. In February we switched to 7-seat in white. Because that put me on newer pricing, perhaps I have a weird situation of a relatively early OD compared to my purchase price. I have not added FSD.

I'm honestly baffled how you ordered on 7/30 and haven't taken delivery yet. Even if white seats are more constrained, our ODs are 3 months apart!

The only thing I did that was somewhat different is that I was originally a 5-seat blue order. In February we switched to 7-seat in white. Because that put me on newer pricing, perhaps I have a weird situation of a relatively early OD compared to my purchase price. I have not added FSD.

I'm honestly baffled how you ordered on 7/30 and haven't taken delivery yet. Even if white seats are more constrained, our ODs are 3 months apart!

I'm not sure what you mean by "on newer pricing"; I modified my 11/2 order a number of times and its always been pricing from 11/2.

• Helpful
Reactions: jylertones
I'm not sure what you mean by "on newer pricing"; I modified my 11/2 order a number of times and its always been pricing from 11/2.

The base price was $57,990 on 11/2. When I modified my order in February (before you could modify without the help of an SA), the base price updated to $58,990, which I believe was the base price at the time. I've tried to get it reversed, but my SA has said that they are unable to.

The base price was $57,990 on 11/2. When I modified my order in February (before you could modify without the help of an SA), the base price updated to $58,990, which I believe was the base price at the time. I've tried to get it reversed, but my SA has said that they are unable to.
So you went Blue to White paint which would be a savings of $1000 but then went 5 to 7 seats which is an extra $3000. I would have expected your final price to be $2000 more than when you ordered in Nov. But seems you only went up $1000? Were 7 seats only $2000 back in November?

So you went Blue to White paint which would be a savings of $1000 but then went 5 to 7 seats which is an extra $3000. I would have expected your final price to be $2000 more than when you ordered in Nov. But seems you only went up $1000? Were 7 seats only $2000 back in November?
iirc, blue to white saved me $1,000, 5 to 7 seats added $3,000, and the base price went up $1,000. So my net price change was $3,000.

It appears that the base price is what actually changed when they raised prices mid-November 2021. The base price changed from $38,990 to $39,990, and I had to take that change as well. Of course, I'd love to be proven wrong and told that they didn't change.

This is the breakdown from my account page:

Model Y $39,990.00
Basic Autopilot Included
Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive Included
All Black Premium Interior Included
Pearl White Multi-Coat Included
Premium Interior Included
Supercharger Network Access + Pay-as-you-go Included
19’’ Gemini Wheels Included
Long Range All-Wheel Drive $19,000.00
Seven Seat Interior $3,000.00

Just joined the community, hey fellow 7 seaters!

OD April 15 2022
MYLR7
Red/Black
Inductions
No tow
EDD1: October-January
EDD2: December 7-February 1
Added FSD 7/4/22, same EDD

Has anyone that's ordered this year added FSD and seen a bump in their dates?
Adding FSD at the end of the Quarter works for 100% sure. I added FS for the last quarter end; received the VIN within 3 days and I canceled the FSD before the delivery date conformation. No issues and no change the price.

I'm also in Raleigh, I ordered In march though way ofter you and my EDD is Oct to Dec, Also a 7 seater. I've been hoping they have had a 7 seater at the Raleigh Tesla Service center but the girl I've been in touch with has said they never get them in. Do you have an assigned SA out of Raleigh/

Exactly, and my SA has no clue. I know exactly what's happening.... Tesla is prioritizing higher margin configs... Which I do understand but at some point they gotta realize I've been waiting for a freaking year! Lol sorry I'm salty af lol