Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same here. EDD starts tomorrow, and nothing yet.

Just wish they would be better at this. If it’s gonna get pushed out, just do it already. Enough of this last minute stuff.
Exactly. My EDD is Jul21-Aug4. Given that it takes 14 days from VIN to delivery on East coast, the earliest I am getting the car is Aug 1st. If I know this, why doesn't Tesla?

Reactions: Gingerturtle
My EDD got pushed from 11/17/22-01/12/23 to Jan'23-Apr'23. We ordered in April, so I can't say I am shocked. Disappointed, but not shocked. If the car comes at the end of the window, we will be actually paying cash for it rather than taking on a loan... Silver lining?

MYLR7, White Ext, White Int, 19" wheels, No tow, No FSD, Yes EAP the day after it became an option.

Got pushed out again within a week! New EDD Aug 17 - Sep 21. So 4 weeks to now another 5 week window. Got the Trade in text yesterday. Of course no response to my texts since May! I responded with questions that went unanswered. Customer service doesn’t exist. Might as well push to November and get me a 2023 model.

Got pushed out again within a week! New EDD Aug 17 - Sep 21. So 4 weeks to now another 5 week window. Got the Trade in text yesterday. Of course no response to my texts since May! I responded with questions that went unanswered. Customer service doesn’t exist. Might as well push to November and get me a 2023 model.
Yikes, yea I order mine on July 1st 2022 and estimated delivery date is between Jan-April

Same for me they keep changing every week has been in 2-week window 2 times now back to 4 week window which is 8/8-9/1. Honestly, I don't really care willing to wait a few more months we bought a 2022 Chevy Bolt for my son and using that to save some gas money while we wait. My only concern is my accessories won't work if they make changes which it doesn't look like they will.

Reactions: Alittleglow
Same for me they keep changing every week has been in 2-week window 2 times now back to 4 week window which is 8/8-9/1. Honestly, I don't really care willing to wait a few more months we bought a 2022 Chevy Bolt for my son and using that to save some gas money while we wait. My only concern is my accessories won't work if they make changes which it doesn't look like they will.
The only reason we ordered the car was because I was pregnant… Welp now she’s been here almost two months and still no car. We drive Mini Coopers, so I would really like my damn car. Lol. I have my elderly grandparents flying in and I cannot pick them up comfortably with my two door car let alone we won’t fit in one car anymore. I thought we would have our Tesla by now with Austin opening, and ordering 12/3/21…. But nooope!

Oh that sucks!! My EDD started today and no VIN so I feel like I am going to be joining you.
I have the same exact config as you and also the same OD as you- 10/25. My new EDD is Aug 7- Sep 11. Went into a tesla showroom to talk to an SA..just for you know-fun. He said he sees it forecasted that my car will complete the build around Aug 15th and then in 2-3 days I should have it since I am based in CA. He said he was very confident about the dates and the build. I know it is not going to hold, I am expecting a Q3 delivery, probably end of Sep.

• Love
Reactions: MrsWinterWheat
I have the same exact config as you and also the same OD as you- 10/25. My new EDD is Aug 7- Sep 11. Went into a tesla showroom to talk to an SA..just for you know-fun. He said he sees it forecasted that my car will complete the build around Aug 15th and then in 2-3 days I should have it since I am based in CA. He said he was very confident about the dates and the build. I know it is not going to hold, I am expecting a Q3 delivery, probably end of Sep.
Having an answer does help. Hopefully they are right and you get it in Q3.
I was told by a Tesla employee that I was slated for end of June on paper but then EOQ push came. I live too far from the factory so they pushed me back to help with the delivery numbers. I am hoping the new date they gave me of July 20th is right….If I don’t get a VIN tomorrow I am going to expect a push out. Maybe it will align with yours, although the shipping time will be longer as I am in Saskatchewan.