Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivery day was today for my Fremont built MYLR7. Compared to a couple other deliveries I saw where they basically picked up their keys and left, I inspected mine pretty thoroughly. My SA gladly allowed me to inspect the interior before accepting delivery (YMMV for that). Overall, fantastic build. No panel gaps that I thought were notable, mobile connector was included, interior was spotless, and 2nd and 3rd rows fold correctly. It is without a doubt worth the crazy wait to drive it off the lot and floor it onto the highway.

Best of luck to everyone with their upcoming deliveries!

Just got my VIN today after 330 days of waiting! MSM, LR, black interior, tow, no FSD. I live in northern Virginia and if we are actually able to pick up the car before 365 days elapse from our order date (9-11-2021), I will honestly be very surprised. EDD August 21-25. The wait has been terrible and the car we were hoping to replace with this Y died 6 weeks ago so we had to buy a car at the last minute for the home stretch, which sucked. On the plus side, the car-to-use-until-Y-arrives we went with was a Model 3 and we absolutely love it. Really hoping we get a decent trade in for it when we finally get our Y…

Just got my VIN today after 330 days of waiting! MSM, LR, black interior, tow, no FSD. I live in northern Virginia and if we are actually able to pick up the car before 365 days elapse from our order date (9-11-2021), I will honestly be very surprised. EDD August 21-25. The wait has been terrible and the car we were hoping to replace with this Y died 6 weeks ago so we had to buy a car at the last minute for the home stretch, which sucked. On the plus side, the car-to-use-until-Y-arrives we went with was a Model 3 and we absolutely love it. Really hoping we get a decent trade in for it when we finally get our Y…
Yikes! This is my build OD 12/3… congratulations and I hope it’s everything you’ve been waiting for!!

Reactions: Aviateur17
We picked up our car on Aug 4th! Based on this forum, I had low expectation and Tesla did meet them. There were at least 3 major and a few minor quality issues with the car (and I didn't even bother with panel gaps, which there are a couple). I asked about fixing those issues at pickup and they asked us to open a service request, which we did a day later. The earliest date that could work for us was Sept 2nd :(.
However, in hindsight we should have pushed a fix right there since one issue was related to driver seat belt and I didn't realize the seriousness in the excitement of picking up the car. This morning I called roadside assistance and they towed the car to the service center since I wasn't comfortable driving with a seat belt that could disconnect at any point.
It doesn't feel great to have your car towed within 3 days of pickup but hopefully they will take care of all the other issues as well (not holding my breath).

We do love the car though. It drives great. The pickup is smooth and buttery and the software is pretty good. Supercharger costs on the other hand $$$.

Also, happy to answer questions for VIN to delivery period. I had FSD which I removed before pickup and financed the car 100%. I myself had a few questions which I had to search the forums quite a bit.

Picked up my MY 7 seater this morning.
Better build quality than my 19 M3, no scratch, chips, misalignment but there's few small gap around doors.

SA said if it gets fixed, then might have another gap or issue on other side..??

So might just keep it As Is.

20220808_110828.jpg

20220808_110129.jpg