Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my MYLR 7 Seat 19" with Tow yesterday. Some minor paint damage done in transit. I accepted delivery and booked a body shop appointment to correct next week. Slowly installing all the accessories. DIY PPF has to wait for paint correction. Very happy overall with the quality and the ride. Nov 7th Freemont build date so presumably the comfort suspension. I changed over to my winter wheels/tires the MY was smart enough to pair the new wheels itself. I didn't think I would enjoy the car as much as I am. We are renting so had a Nema 14-50 installed last week. Car charged flawlessly overnight.
Did your model Y come with the Matrix headlights?

Just picked up my Model Y 7 seater this afternoon. Panel gaps look pretty good throughout the car and no paint chips. Interior looks pretty flawless as well with seats being aligned. I feel lucky and happy with the car so far.

No USS
No matrix headlights
Looks like "older" cameras and not the new ones with different housings
No Cargo cover

The one issue is with the driver side seat, when moving forwards/backwards it makes a loud noise, the passenger side doesn't. I am not 100% sure but alignment might be slightly off as I felt it slightly pulled to the left. But need to drive a little more to see. I scheduled service for it anyway to have them look.

Reactions: cdub
Curious if anyone here has received a white interior 7 seater VIN assignment recently --

Config: MYLR7 White/White Tow FSD
OD: 4/9, EDD was 12/8-12/31 until recently when it switched to just "Dec 2022"
I think it's likely Tesla is waiting until the end of the quarter fulfill our orders, Tesla seems to focus on orders far from their factories in the beginning and then doing local orders as we get to the end of the quarter so they don't need to waste time train/truck everything out. Pure conjecture on my part, but it's likely we'll be getting our orders in the 2nd half of December.

I also remember reading somewhere here that there was a delay in white seats? Not sure how much that affects things right now

Just picked up my Model Y 7 seater this afternoon. Panel gaps look pretty good throughout the car and no paint chips. Interior looks pretty flawless as well with seats being aligned. I feel lucky and happy with the car so far.

No USS
No matrix headlights
Looks like "older" cameras and not the new ones with different housings
No Cargo cover

The one issue is with the driver side seat, when moving forwards/backwards it makes a loud noise, the passenger side doesn't. I am not 100% sure but alignment might be slightly off as I felt it slightly pulled to the left. But need to drive a little more to see. I scheduled service for it anyway to have them look.
Does the new camera housing mean, if a new camera becomes available, we can retrofit. How different is the new housing