Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR7 Status.jpg

I finally gave up on our 7 seater drove to Tesla Delivery Center this morning and chose an inventory vehicle matching our requirements with the exception of the 7 seats. My delivery is tomorrow in Palm Springs Calif.
You ordered in February so your price was locked-in at what, $6k lower than today’s prices (not counting the 3750 credit)?

Did they let you keep the lower price on the inventory car, or did you have to pay today’s price?

You ordered in February so your price was locked-in at what, $6k lower than today’s prices (not counting the 3750 credit)?

Did they let you keep the lower price on the inventory car, or did you have to pay today’s price?
My original price was honored . I ordered in Feb 2022 for $58990 base price with the $3750 discount it turned out to be $10,750 less than todays prices.

Talked to an SA today that he’s not confident that our 7 seater order will be here in December. He is seeing Y orders to be delivered 12/21-22. He thinks if we don’t get vin this week, it won’t be this year.
We are tempted to just go with existing inventory that’s 5 seater. Are people hearing the same things?
Where do you live? Config? The SA told our neighbor she could get her 7 seat MYLR sooner in Dec if she wanted.

Where do you live? Config? The SA told our neighbor she could get her 7 seat MYLR sooner in Dec if she wanted.
We live in NC. We ordered long range 7 seat, silver metallic, black interior.
The SA supposedly could see incoming shipment through Dec 25 and didn’t see any 7 seater coming. He had four 5 seaters with our config coming before Dec 29 so we were convinced to switch instead. He currently said it will get here Dec 22/23.

View attachment 883393

Got my VIN and delivery date!

@EVDeepDive @RoBoRaT @c3nsored : Would love to hear if your cars come with Matrix headlights or anything else interesting.

No matrix headlights. No USS. Old cameras. The steering wheel is misaligned tilted right. The rear second row seat button that opens to access the third row is not working. Having a very hard time parking it in my tight garage without USS. It's miserable tbh for a 65k car.

Not a happy camper. Scheduled a service appointment.

Got my VIN and delivery date!

@EVDeepDive @RoBoRaT @c3nsored : Would love to hear if your cars come with Matrix headlights or anything else interesting.

Similar with @EVDeepDive , No USS no matrix and old style camera. overall looks ok but uneven panel gap especially bad near left tail light hatch opening. Driver door requires more effort/force to properly close. Scheduled service to deal with these. The panel gaps are within spec likely from others' experience.

EDIT: Left tail light has condensation but I checked other cars on the lot and a lot of them have it too.