TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

7 seater child latch

Discussion in 'Model X' started by HugoBoss, Aug 25, 2017.

Tags:
  1. HugoBoss

HugoBoss Member

Hello, on the configurator for the new folding seven seater it states that it has 3 child seat latch attachments. Is that an error should there be four? Can anyone with new folding seven seat configuration confirm. I'm ordering soon and was curious. We were at Tesla store last week and sales rep wasn't sure himself. We currently have three kids in child seats.

Thanks

2. eternal

eternal Member

I checked out the new 7 seater... latch anchors for the second row with two on the outside built within the seat as expected. The only latch I saw for the middle seat was one behind the seat (I supposed to throw the strap over to the back of the seat) but there were no anchors in the middle. The rear row has 2 seat latches for each side. Was hoping to have 3 car seats fit side to side. Not sure if that will happen.

3. HugoBoss

HugoBoss Member

4. HugoBoss

HugoBoss Member

Thanks for confirming eternal. We are planning on putting three across. Middle seat will just use seat belt to secure. Three across Should fit. They fit in model S I don't see why it wouldn't in X.

• Like x 1