Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7-seater curb weight and max payload?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reviving this thread: the European Model Y's are made in China with the full rear casting, and they all seem to have the 390 kg max load. Still weird, I didn't realize this when I ordered the car but it is a real problem. If the police was really going to check this any EV with a family with two teenagers traveling to the mountains for skiing here in Scandinavia would be fined. I guess the insurance isn't too happy about overloaded cars either.
Source on that (full rear castings of Chinese made MYs)?

those of you with 7 seat configuration, could you take a look at the vehicle info plate that lists the GVWR? Should be somewhere around 5500-6000lbs, I'm having a hard time finding a number for the 7 seater. thanks in advance!

those of you with 7 seat configuration, could you take a look at the vehicle info plate that lists the GVWR? Should be somewhere around 5500-6000lbs, I'm having a hard time finding a number for the 7 seater. thanks in advance!
I'm not sure if you're looking for the 2022 labels or not, but it doesnt hurt to add info.

I have one "born" 4/21 and its label says GVWR: 2591kg (5712lbs)

Reactions: jbot