Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 Seater Floor/Trunk Mats?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With 7 seater deliveries eminent, I suppose it's time to start preparing for delivery (at long last!!) and ordering some accessories.

What's everyone's plans for floor mats? I assume the front seat mats are identical, but with the 2nd row being on rails, he mat design might be different. The trunk floor design is definitely different as well.

The Tesla site now has a warning that the trunk liners are only compatible for the 5 seat Y and no such warning for the other mats.

Anyone out there with a 7-seat Y that can comment on if the existing floor mats available work in the 2nd row?

The trunk mats for the Y 5 seater does NOT work with the 7 seater. I tried them and they don’t fit because of the additional arm rests for the 3rd row. I’m also looking for mats that fits my MY 7 seater. Please let me know when you find one. The floor mat for the 2nd row works fine though.

With 7 seater deliveries eminent, I suppose it's time to start preparing for delivery (at long last!!) and ordering some accessories.

What's everyone's plans for floor mats? I assume the front seat mats are identical, but with the 2nd row being on rails, he mat design might be different. The trunk floor design is definitely different as well.
Any updates on floor mats for the 7 seater Model Y?

So it seems like there still is no 3rd row floor mats?

It also looks like I can order the ones from Tesla's website for the front and rear and that should work, so I am just waiting for the 3rd row, correct?
Yeah. The third row and trunk mats will be different for 7 seaters. I went with teslashield as they've been pretty transparent with where they are at.

Reactions: strago13