Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 Seater Floor/Trunk Mats?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So it seems like there still is no 3rd row floor mats?

It also looks like I can order the ones from Tesla's website for the front and rear and that should work, so I am just waiting for the 3rd row, correct?
Somebody else in this forum clued me into these.
YelloPro Auto Custom fit Heavy Duty 1st + 2nd + 3rd Row + Cargo Floor Mat Waterproof All Weather Accessories for 2021 Tesla Model Y - 7 Seater - All Weather Black Rubber Environmental https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09644JD7M/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_PM4E6CBKVFY1BKGP8M5F?psc=1

I haven’t received mine yet so can’t vouch for quality

They are the same material if not thinner then the first and second row mats, haven't put them in yet because I never have that third row open...
I just got mine and put them in. I have to say I'm not impressed. It fits ok, but the problem is that the floor isn't exactly flat. There are bumps that the floor mat does not account for. They're serviceable, I suppose, but probably not worth getting. At the same time, for $30, not worth my time to return. I'll probably keep them.

I just got mine and put them in. I have to say I'm not impressed. It fits ok, but the problem is that the floor isn't exactly flat. There are bumps that the floor mat does not account for. They're serviceable, I suppose, but probably not worth getting. At the same time, for $30, not worth my time to return. I'll probably keep them.
I definitely agree, but now have bigger problems with the third row being stained from the seat belts while folded... Really need a trunk mat for the 7 seater.

Hello everyone!
It is my pleasure to introduce our brand new Tesla Model Y Trunk/Frunk all weather mat kit! This comes with everything you need to protect the third row seat back, trunk, frunk, and even the under trunk and is available to order now! This is our first version and will release a second version that is our 3D material which is the same exact material as our other mats on our site. Please let us know your thought and or suggestions. Thanks!

Hello everyone!
It is my pleasure to introduce our brand new Tesla Model Y Trunk/Frunk all weather mat kit! This comes with everything you need to protect the third row seat back, trunk, frunk, and even the under trunk and is available to order now! This is our first version and will release a second version that is our 3D material which is the same exact material as our other mats on our site. Please let us know your thought and or suggestions. Thanks!
Any pics of them in a car? Any chance of covering the "leather" 3rd row arm rests in the future? I can see those getting jacked up by objects in the trunk, they seem more fragile than seatbacks.

Any pics of them in a car? Any chance of covering the "leather" 3rd row arm rests in the future? I can see those getting jacked up by objects in the trunk, they seem more fragile than seatbacks.
Pic of them in a car will be done soon! We just received our final working samples and will be doing a small photoshoot as soon as we can which will prob be in the next week or so. As for the third row arm rests, we are definitely going to be releasing those in the near future.

Hey guys,
I am pleased to say that we are the first company to carry options for the 7 seater. We have received our final samples of our Model Y 7 seater third row and Model Y 7 seater trunk! Tesla Model Y 2021 All Weather Interior Liner Floormats (7 seater) *Back-Order October Production*
These are available as back order now and will be produced in October with deliveries to commence in November/December
View attachment 712515
We also just tested version I of our model y 7 seater trunk and they fit quite well! I will be sending a set of both to @zilkronix and bearded Tesla guy for a review.

In the meantime, you can check them out here:Tesla Model Y 2021 Trunk and Frunk Mats (7 seater) Version I *Back Order: September 2021 Production*
Let me know your thoughts?