Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 Seater Rear Trunk Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m in the same boat. I’ve tried a couple off Amazon and can’t find one that fits on the back of the third row properly. They all seem to overhang on the sides and make it almost impossible to lower and raise the third row without pulling off them pulling off the seats.

I’m in the same boat. I’ve tried a couple off Amazon and can’t find one that fits on the back of the third row properly. They all seem to overhang on the sides and make it almost impossible to lower and raise the third row without pulling off them pulling off the seats.
You've probably tried the same ones I've seen on Amazon. I was hesitant to try it out, but now I know to hold off. Thanks for the feedback. If I happen to come across a set that fits nicely, I'll let you know.

Reactions: Hickster
Hey I'll be monitoring this also. Just got my MYLR7 and I haven't bought any floor mats or cargo mats yet because I'm waiting for "the right ones". I know this was about cargo mats, but do you have a recommendation on good floor mats? I am not sure the third row needs a floor mat since really I'll be using it super rarely, but it'd be good to have just in case. Although I'd rather have no floor mat on the third row if it affects how flat the seats fold down though.

Reactions: sacraM3nto
Unfortunately I did some research an apparently 5-seater floor mats are not compatible with the 7-seater because the layout of the middle row is slightly different. So looks like we're back to searching for a full 7-seater kit that is to our liking :)

Hey I'll be monitoring this also. Just got my MYLR7 and I haven't bought any floor mats or cargo mats yet because I'm waiting for "the right ones". I know this was about cargo mats, but do you have a recommendation on good floor mats? I am not sure the third row needs a floor mat since really I'll be using it super rarely, but it'd be good to have just in case. Although I'd rather have no floor mat on the third row if it affects how flat the seats fold down though.
I bought this set and am pretty happy with it. It fits well and looks good. It’s not your traditional rubber mats, but I wanted something nicer. I haven’t had my car long enough to see how it holds up to 2 kids, but so far so good.

Reactions: sacraM3nto
So I went ahead and ordered these rear mats and am surprisingly happy with them. There’s a good amount of Velcro that keeps them in place and they fit really well. They’re not as heavy duty as the set I use in my SUV, but this does the job. I was tired of everything sliding around and getting the carpet all dirty so it fits my needs.
81ECB065-3F5E-4151-B417-A817BD387BA9.jpeg

I just received the same ones and agree they seem to work best for the 7 seaters. My only issue is Tesla changed the cover of the lower trunk from reversible to flat. So the mat is molded for the tilted side and mine is flat so it doesn’t lay perfectly flat, but it works. Hopefully Tesla will come out with an official one for the 7 seaters at some point.

So I went ahead and ordered these rear mats and am surprisingly happy with them. There’s a good amount of Velcro that keeps them in place and they fit really well. They’re not as heavy duty as the set I use in my SUV, but this does the job. I was tired of everything sliding around and getting the carpet all dirty so it fits my needs.View attachment 787400

Looks great! What brand are these and where did you get them?

Has anyone purchased rear trunk mats for their 7 seater that they're happy with? I like the look/functionality of the 3D Maxpider ones, but they're still out of stock.
I bought the Maxpider Kagu 7-seater cargo liner from AutoAnything. They are in stock for about $100. There's a coupon code.

They're great. They stick to the 3-row seats individually by velcro and you can have 1 seat up and 1 seat down.

Not quite the same. The Maxpider cargo mat is one piece instead of 3. But looks like it doesn’t make much difference under most situations.
You don’t want that three piece mat for the 3rd row it blocks the rails and you can’t close it you want the single one like in the link I posted. It talks about the three piece one in the reviews on Amazon for it and I think taptes