Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 Seater Rear Trunk Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone tried this brand? I like how the well cover and 3rd row seat back covers come in one piece. Haven’t ordered yet though.
Tesloid Model Y 7 Seat Trunk liners

This one also has the look I am going for but I don’t like that the seat backs and well cover are separate pieces plus it looks like there is significant overlap which is weird to me.
Basenor Model Y 7 Seat Trunk Mats

One last question, the 3D Maxspider ones look very “textile” and not the all-weather style I’m looking to match with the OEM all-weather floor mats I just put in. Are those ones seriously all-weather rubber/plastic material?

Yeslak Floor Mats for Tesla Model Y 7 Seater and Trunk Mats are made from premium and durable TPE material and have a high lip for better coverage and offer maximum protection for the foot-well.

Has anyone tried this brand? I like how the well cover and 3rd row seat back covers come in one piece. Haven’t ordered yet though.
Tesloid Model Y 7 Seat Trunk liners

This one also has the look I am going for but I don’t like that the seat backs and well cover are separate pieces plus it looks like there is significant overlap which is weird to me.
Basenor Model Y 7 Seat Trunk Mats

One last question, the 3D Maxspider ones look very “textile” and not the all-weather style I’m looking to match with the OEM all-weather floor mats I just put in. Are those ones seriously all-weather rubber/plastic material?
Which one did you end up going with? Also not a fan of the "3D" mats and prefer the TPU style for durability and looks. Was considering the Tesloid version to for my 7 seater for the same reasons as you, but couldn't find any reviews on it.

I haven't seen any reviews of these w/ pictures beyond what they've got on their website so thought I'd share. Overall am very pleased with the mats from a fit/function perspective. For those wondering, these do feel more rigid/plastic-y vs. rubber. We've got the 3M all weather floor mats in the front and backseat, which are heavier/thicker and more rubber-ish. I couldn't find anything like that for the back that wasn't multiple pieces for the 7 seater and I preferred a single piece with a split, which this one has. It only velcros to the back of the 3rd row seats, so you can still flip up the rear cubby and stick it in the slot since it's not velcro-ed down to the lid. Everything fits nice and tight, and it still allows me access to the side wells, which I've got covered with aftermarket lids to make the trunk a continuous space.

Came with the tiny little floor mat to go in the 3rd row, plus frunk/bottom trunk mats as well, all for around $150-ish directly from their website. Shipping was just a few days to CA.

2.png
3.png
4.png
1.png