Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 Seater with Reclining 2nd row?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Olle

Jul 17, 2013
Orlando, FL
In Tesla's video you can see that the 2nd row of Y 7 reclines. Someone who test sat a Y7 in Newport mall said that to their surprise 2nd row was not reclining.
If anyone can shed some light on this I would be very happy. ( Btw the main reason I ordered a Y is that my kids want reclining rear seat for road trips which we normally take in MS which has pretty upright fixed rear seats.)

In Tesla's video you can see that the 2nd row of Y 7 reclines. Someone who test sat a Y7 in Newport mall said that to their surprise 2nd row was not reclining.
If anyone can shed some light on this I would be very happy. ( Btw the main reason I ordered a Y is that my kids want reclining rear seat for road trips which we normally take in MS which has pretty upright fixed rear seats.)

No mention of reclining function on the 3rd row seats in this Tesla rear seats feature.

I higly doubt that those 3rd row seats can be reclined, just like in the Model X 3rd row seats.