Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 Teslas delivered to Maine

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla truck.jpg

2 Teslas have been temporarily off loaded (to left in photo); mine is the red one in back; other 3 are going to Portland and Bangor. One was delivered in Kennebunkport earlier in the morning. Marcello, the driver, was an expert and so careful with all the little darlings.

We picked up our new Model Y LR AWD Tuesday in Paramus NJ. Tesla paid for a one way Enterprise Rent A Car and we drove down from Maine on Tuesday. Then we drove our MY back to Maine Wednesday morning. We have a 30 day New Jersey non-resident registration and temporary license plate. Tesla did all the paperwork to register our car in Florida. For the most part it was a very smooth process.

• Informative
Reactions: KenC
We picked up our new Model Y LR AWD Tuesday in Paramus NJ. Tesla paid for a one way Enterprise Rent A Car and we drove down from Maine on Tuesday. Then we drove our MY back to Maine Wednesday morning. We have a 30 day New Jersey non-resident registration and temporary license plate. Tesla did all the paperwork to register our car in Florida. For the most part it was a very smooth process.
great! mine came from Paramus -- I think that's where they come from CA for delivery to Northeast. We got our Teslas the same day, just in different states! Enjoy the trip back to FL after leaving ME.

Reactions: sewing1