Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 years later what is your 100% on your 85kWh battery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve been denying updates for like 2 years now almost lol my 100% is only 230 after 200k miles. Maybe I should update and watch my range drop drastically then try to get a warranty replacement?

I was at 235 miles after aprox 240 k miles. Then the software decided to cap the voltage of my battery and it won't allow me to charge to 100%. It always stops at 94-96%. Effectively my range is now down to 200 miles.

Still confused by how much KWH I actually have available. My S85 2014 116k miles is showing 63kwh to 64kwh available at 100% from an 85kwh (well 81kwh) battery.

Does this seem right? Looks a bit low to me

My typical range at 90% is around 200 real world miles if I keep to the correct wh/mile for a journey.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    85.7 KB · Views: 123
Our December 2014 model s 85 has 191,000 miles on it and the 80% charge is 194 MI. Which should equate to 242 full charge. like most, I'm frustrated with the slow charging at superchargers. And at the high end. The last 10% can take 2 to 3 hours! I use a 100 amp / 80 amps available, charger at the house. We charge to 100% 4 to 6 times a week, usually just before driving. It's used for Uber as well as out-of-town trips.

Although I applaudTesla's work in making these batteries last longer, I really hope mine burns out before the next 3 years is up! I would like to get a warranty replacement. Actually, I'd like them to make me a deal and let me step up to a new car giving me a significant credit. The car is worth something without a battery, and why would they want to be rebuilding batteries. The cost is got to be way higher than building new.