Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

70D gained more km after update (2.5.46)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe more battery cells were added? Chemistry changed from LiSZiAl to LiAlFeS ?

Who knows! Tesla as an innovative company is known to do such things on OTA updates.

Enjoy the added range while it lasts.

I don't get it. Both of those numbers seem very low. I'm guessing it's based on the European standards...

301km is 187Miles
323km is 200Miles

My 90% in the US shows 213miles now (used to be 214). So that would be 344km?

(not that it really matters, all of those numbers are estimates)

I charge to 90% Usually by the time I get to my car it can be anywhere from 212 - 213 depending on when it finished charging.

Needed very little juice last night so it was charged early. Got in my car at 7:30 AM (little late for me) and I was at 214.

So, yeah. I think the same has happened to me, but, not on the same scale. Will take a closer look at the numbers tomorrow.

I charge to 90% Usually by the time I get to my car it can be anywhere from 212 - 213 depending on when it finished charging.

Needed very little juice last night so it was charged early. Got in my car at 7:30 AM (little late for me) and I was at 214.

So, yeah. I think the same has happened to me, but, not on the same scale. Will take a closer look at the numbers tomorrow.

90% is 214 miles (on a new battery). If you plug in at night, vampire drain will leave you with 212or213 by morning.

Seems normal.