TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

72A charger availability

Discussion in 'Model X: Battery & Charging' started by qadaemon, Apr 11, 2018.

1. qadaemon

qadaemon Member

Does anyone know if the 72A charger still comes on a new 100D or P100D Model X? I can't find any mention of it on the order page now. Hopefully it is there and I just can't find it.

2. WilliamInPhx

WilliamInPhx Supporting Member

Yes, it does. On the Design page, underneath the pricing section, there is a little 'Print spec sheet' link. When you select the 100D or P100D model, the spec sheet shows "Charging: High Amperage Charger Included"; when you select the 75D, the spec sheet no longer shows that.

3. qadaemon

qadaemon Member

Thanks!

Weird. I'm not seeing that on the one I'm building though. Then again I often just get two blank pages from it.

4. pan

pan Member

I have a March 2018 build 100D. It has the 72A charger.