TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

72a now available after delivery for $1900

Discussion in 'Model X' started by paintpolisher, May 5, 2016.

Tags:
  1. paintpolisher

paintpolisher Banned

I read that it's still available when ordering for $1500 if you play around with the configuration a bit.

Attached Files:

2. paintpolisher

paintpolisher Banned

A someone noted, I'm guessing they are installing the hardware and allowing it to be turned on by a service center.

3. Festerfeet

Festerfeet Member

That's great news. I ordered the 48 amp as I didn't think I would need 72 and I haven't seen any destination chargers pumping out 80amps or anything close at any of the hotels and resorts I have visited but it is nice to know I have the option to upgrade at a later date.

4. CmdrThor

CmdrThor Active Member

5. Festerfeet

Festerfeet Member

6. goneskiian

goneskiian Active Member

No worries as it's full of the original banter about the onboard charger not being the same as the original S version. o_O:rolleyes:;)