Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

$75.00 for a tire rotation!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ended up never rotating the tires, and at 11,000 miles, I notice that the rears are a bit thinner in the tread than the fronts.

My current plan is to put on some Michelin winter tires of the same size, on the rear ONLY around November, and drive them through to spring, and see where all the tire wear is at that point.
In PITTSBURGH you are going to run all-seasons in front and winters in rear? Yeesh.

BMW likely suggested no more tire rotations about the same time these great engineers said "lifetime fill" on all the fluids (when someone notice that they were paying for the maintenance) and started using runflats! I still like my my 1M coupe, but BMW ain't what it used to be. Driven an i3 or even an i8 lately?

Update, I went to the Flynn's tire shop last week to get my inspection done, and I had new tires with about 5000 miles on them, and they rotated them for free since they had the wheels off for the inspection anyway. A normal rotation would be $25, they said.