Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

$75,000 2014 85 S For Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just checked my window sticker and autopilot is on its own line with the 2500 dollar price.
They changed all the when they moved auto pilot and liftgate out of the tech package into separate items for auto pilot for 2500.00 and premium interior for 3000.00 in April.

Mine says
Tech Package with Autopilot $4250.00

If you didn't pay for the tech package at purchase you go the hardware. It just wasn't enabled and you have to pay an additional price after purchase to enable.

The first one is a high mile model second is a 2013 model that would not have autopilot
this one ins more inline to the OP's car.
85 kWh Model S P51461 | Tesla Motors

Althought its unclear if the CPO has autopilot.

The CPO (P51461) does NOT have autopilot. OP's car is a better value than any of the CPO's, unless you're one of the small group of people who despise Autopilot features. The newer cars with Autopilot features are one of the key reasons that pre-Autopilot cars are dropping in value.

im interested in your tesla and have tried to contact you via Car guru. please contact me so i can see the car. im located in san juan capistrano. no loan needed.

I thought I had responded to each carguru message. Sorry if I overlooked yours. It looks like the car is sold. If the transaction does not finalize tomorrow as planned I will private message you.
Keep looking, Tesla cars are special.