Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

75 and 75D variants increased performance from July 1st - software and hardware improvements?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The service fellow that took my call looked up my car, and stated it didn't qualify. He didn't seem confused or unaware of the uncorked option, but. It's possible his database is old- but I have a hard time believing all the information is pulled from a central source. My car was purchased as a 75d (i.e.- I didn't upgrade from a 60), so- it's not clear what constitutes the cut off point.
My VIN was checked for more than a month and they said no sorry.... My car is brand new so it should qualify.

I'd ask again in a week or two

• Funny
Reactions: FlatSix911
Ok- I stand corrected. I just called the Tyson Corner Tesla, VA -(703) 749-1203 (I'm in Bellevue, WA, for gosh sake), and the service guy said that my car is eligible to be uncorked. Either he's making a lot of folks really happy (and then sad) or the information really isn't consistent across service centers. The one I originally called was the Bellevue, WA service center.

OK- if it's true- I'm happy camper... and my wife is now rolling her eyes at me... :rolleyes:
Sounds like you need a road trip...