Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

75 price cut and 60 upgrade follows!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hmmmm.... I had always said there was no reason I'd ever upgrade my 60D to a 75D, but for $2k it's actually sort of tempting. Weird that they got rid of the air suspension on the 75 now though. Glad I ordered my 60D with it. :p

EDIT: Ordered the damn upgrade while I'm laying here in bed. Heard my wall connector in the garage click on, and checked my app... Car is already upgraded and charging to its new 90%. So awesome!

Last edited:
I'm on the fence about it. I really don't NEED the upgrade, but I'm worried about missing out on it in the morning if the price changes.

I was just like you. I don't need it for majority of my driving, too.
I highly doubt they will take it away and then tells us that it was mistake price.

But then, with Tesla, nothing is predictable. ;)

Besides 75 badge seems somehow cooler than 60, imo.

Reactions: mikerathbun
I'm on the fence about it. I really don't NEED the upgrade, but I'm worried about missing out on it in the morning if the price changes.

I get how you feel. I don't really need the upgrade either but there were a couple times where I had <40 miles and had a bit of range anxiety. I think 2k is well worth the peace of mind but at the same time I doubt Tesla will back it out as batteries will only get cheaper from here on out.

I was just like you. I don't need it for majority of my driving, too.
I highly doubt they will take it away and then tells us that it was mistake price.

But then, with Tesla, nothing is predictable. ;)

Besides 75 badge seems somehow cooler than 60, imo.
I get how you feel. I don't really need the upgrade either but there were a couple times where I had <40 miles and had a bit of range anxiety. I think 2k is well worth the peace of mind but at the same time I doubt Tesla will back it out as batteries will only get cheaper from here on out.
You two are terrible influences! I guess I'll need to swing by the service center on my way to work tomorrow to pick up my new badge :D

No more option for air suspension or 72 Amp charging.

I could find nothing on the standard equipment list or specifications about either the suspension or charger. I sure hope they made springs and 72 amp charger the only configuration, but it is hard to imagine Tesla eliminating the air suspension.

GSP

No more option for air suspension or 72 Amp charging.

I could find nothing on the standard equipment list or specifications about either the suspension or charger. I sure hope they made springs and 72 amp charger the only configuration, but it is hard to imagine Tesla eliminating the air suspension.

GSP
It's on the higher end models. Air is an option and 72 amp is included.

• Helpful
Reactions: Gur814 and GSP