Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

75 price cut and 60 upgrade follows!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'd be upset if I had bought a 75 or the upgrade. New price is $2000 for the upgrade and a new 75 is only $1500 more than the old 60. Tesla just got my $2000 plus tax and I assume almost everyone with a 60 will follow suit.

I bought a 70 just before the 60 came back as a software limited 75. My 70 is also a software limited 75. My upgrade to 75 from 70 just went to $500 from $3,250, Clicked to buy.

As a recent 75 owner who agonized over whether to get the battery upgrade for $7500 or the power liftgate (for $3500?) I must come to terms with the fact that I spent $5500 more for an inferior car to get it two months earlier and can't restore what is now considered basic functionality to it. I guess I will have to do a lot of free supercharging?

Woke up and saw the news and thought I would definitely buy it. Then I made the mistake of telling my wife about it :D.

Apparently, just because I have never needed the extra range in the 8 months I have owned the car means I shouldn't just immediately throw $2k at Tesla. Not pulling the trigger immediately, but it is very, very tempting. Without her throwing logic at me I would have already bought it.

Woke up and saw the news and thought I would definitely buy it. Then I made the mistake of telling my wife about it :D.

Apparently, just because I have never needed the extra range in the 8 months I have owned the car means I shouldn't just immediately throw $2k at Tesla. Not pulling the trigger immediately, but it is very, very tempting. Without her throwing logic at me I would have already bought it.

My wife said the same thing. But I went ahead and did it anyway... :D

Same thing here. She reminded me that I said during one of my daily Tesla briefings to her that I would never upgrade the battery until it was $500. Now I want a 75 badge. 2k just seems like it is still too much for something that I will still never hit. I have never been below 100 miles. Ugh thanks for listening Tesla family.

• Funny
Reactions: bhzmark