TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

75d build sheet not updated

Discussion in 'Model X' started by tropical1, May 27, 2016.

1. tropical1

tropical1 Member

for those folks with 75ds that upgraded to SAS, are your other changes showing. My other upgrades are not (e.g., tow package). Has anyone contacted Tesla about this?

2. Shuji

Shuji Member

3. ssq

ssq Member

I have had multiple exchanges with inside sales about this and they have confirmed each time that the internal system has all the changes in place . myTesla will be updated eventually, ETA keeps changing.

4. ccutrer

ccutrer Member

I don't see why it's so hard to keep MyTesla updated. They have at most 750,000 records across S, X, and 3, that are all rarely updated. I could run a transactional database that size on a Raspberry Pi and keep it up to date live as data steams in. Oh wait, I do. (Doesn't handle the read load of MyTesla, but it wouldn't take much).

Seriously, if a DS or sales person can see correct dates and configuration for your car, it should be in MyTesla (ok, maybe not dates since they can and often/usually do slip). This isn't rocket science!

5. ssq

ssq Member

I agree with you. Tesla has utmost superiority in software as well as we see with their lead on AI based autopilot. So it's even more baffling why it's so hard for them to keep an academic project level web front-end +DB updated with simple data entry from the customer and/or inside sales. Of course the latest data is there in their DB, winder what's the reason not to let it be seen by customers.

6. vandacca

vandacca Active Member

#6 vandacca, May 28, 2016
    Last edited: May 28, 2016
    It's because they pulled all their web-developers to help with fixing the bugs with the door/seats, like the door collision-avoidance software. ;)

7. ssq

ssq Member

myTesla design spec is updated as of this morning.

8. ssq

ssq Member

myTesla design spec is updated as of this morning.
    Hmm, probably so.