Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

75D fully loaded but subzero pkg With 20k discount!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
He used my OA! Just sent you the info.
No I didn’t use yours, I just sent you the one I used which is local to us and he is a manager.
Out of all the ones I dealt (4 OA) this one is by far the one that got me the best deal.
What I find troubling is that OA will tell you “there is nothing there only THIS one, and is the BEST deal by far, yet is just not true.
Anyways, wish the best of luck!

No I didn’t use yours, I just sent you the one I used which is local to us and he is a manager.
Out of all the ones I dealt (4 OA) this one is by far the one that got me the best deal.
What I find troubling is that OA will tell you “there is nothing there only THIS one, and is the BEST deal by far, yet is just not true.

Can you send me OA details

Hey, Do you mind sending me your OA's contact info?
Thanks