TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

75d price reductions in Europe and Canada

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Ross9733, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Ross9733

Ross9733 Member

can those waiting on a 75d who recently saw a price reduction let us know the reduction amount and their expected delivery date

2. jd2017

jd2017 Member

Canada, delivery set for September 27-28th $7950 CAD price reduction on my spec sheet. Noticed it on September 17th.

3. Buster1

Buster1 Member

Huh, what? What sort of info do you have? This is the first I've heard of this.

4. jd2017

jd2017 Member

I was told it was due to options price changes, and currency fluctuation (Canadian Dollar vs US dollar) which makes sense, the Canadian dollar has been risen a bit since the time I placed the order.

5. Buster1

Buster1 Member

Thanks, that makes sense. I was really hoping an "across the board" price reduction was coming. :oops:

6. Ross9733

Ross9733 Member

What options did you get ? When did you place your order?

7. JzCastle

JzCastle New Member

Model S 75D, blue with EAP. Received a price reduction of 2300€ 3rd of September.
    Finland. Ordered 8th of August, confirmed 10th of August, went to production on 9th of September. Expecting delivery end of October/Early November.

There has been no change on prices for new orders.

A friend added EAP after his initial order (his car had just left the factory) and suddenly received a total of 2856€ discount. That was an additional 556€ discount. He previously had the same 2300€ discount as me. We both have APH3.