Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7th Annual Black Hills Sound of Silence Tesla Rally! May 15—17, 2020

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
While not condoning the rally going forward, the lack of masks and the closer than 6' social distancing, the big thing that kinds stuck out to me was only one death that could be traced back to the rally.

While this Virus is continuing to spread, and send many to the hospital, lots more traffic fatalities were traced to the rally than covid.

Like me, many stayed home due to media and social pressures, so it could have been worse.

While not condoning the rally going forward, the lack of masks and the closer than 6' social distancing, the big thing that kinds stuck out to me was only one death that could be traced back to the rally.

While this Virus is continuing to spread, and send many to the hospital, lots more traffic fatalities were traced to the rally than covid.

Like me, many stayed home due to media and social pressures, so it could have been worse.
Considering this country has basically no contact tracing capabilities, I wouldn't read anything into these articles good or bad. It's obvious that the rally was a super spread event based on what we know about how the virus spreads. Full stop.