TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

8.0 eliminated Surround Sound...

Discussion in 'Model X: User Interface' started by vangogh, Nov 5, 2016.

1. vangogh

vangogh Member

Just noticed today....Called SC and they said it would be coming back in the next update .20

2. aesculus

aesculus Still Trying to Figure this All Out

Do you mean the Dolby thing? I tried it today on 2.40.21 and I noticed a difference with it on and off.

3. PeterK

PeterK Model X Owner

I can't recall which 8.0 version I have, but I've found that the sound system now occasionally turns Dolby surround off on me. I don't know what triggers it - a phone call, switching to FM radio, or to TuneIn - but every now and then I'll notice my Slacker doesn't sound as spacious and when I go to the tone adjustment screen I find Dolby has become unchecked. Annoying.

Anyone else having this issue?

4. Xenoilphobe

Xenoilphobe Active Member

I've noticed it defaults to off when you switch from streaming to other sources.

5. vandacca

vandacca ReActive Member

I've been having issues with Bluetooth streaming podcasts/music from my phone. No sound is playing at all, yet all controls work (pause, play, skip, etc.).

I can fix this issue by simply switching to Internet Streaming and then back again. Seems like I have to do this almost everytime I restart my X.

6. Xenoilphobe

Xenoilphobe Active Member

I have the same issue.