Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

8.0 XM Channel List - Where Did it Go?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have the same release and I cannot get the categories to appear no what I do. I tried the XM refresh but that didn't help either.

I'm paying for a radio service I cannot effectively use. Not good.

Try a full reboot (both wheels on column plus foot on brake until Tesla symbol appears on main screen) and see if it then works (it didn’t for me). Theory being vehicle clears out memory and looks again for inputs. It did help me for USB challenges....other pathway is to call XM and get a vehicle signal refresh from them after you do the reboot (didn’t work for me but worth a try since it appears that we are seeing different results per car).

Good luck....

I need help with this too. I don't have any XM channel lists. I activated my radio on saturday, and I can scroll one by one, but can't see any categories other then "Entertainment" which only contains XM 1

Any suggestions?
This is my exact situation as well. Firmware 2.50.180 updated 12/27/16 the evening of my delivery. I design user interfaces and tried every combination of double-presses, press and holds, swipes, etc. I did notice that on the list of favorites, when shown as boxes at the bottom of the app, if you hold any one of them down for a few seconds they all switch to a mode where each is easily deleted as each has an X in the upper left corner of the icon - just like an iOS device when wanting to delete an app. That is the extent of hidden features to my knowledge.

My only theory as to why mine finally got all the categories is I listen to around 80 minutes of XM daily during my commute to/from work. Since it was tuned to XM so much, the car finally downloaded the info from the XM satellite.

Only guess I have right now. How much does everyone else listen to XM?

Following the 2.52.120 update, I now have one category...pop. No other categories. I cannot see why this is such a difficult issue to resolve. I tried refreshing the signal after the update to no avail. The XM interface is atrocious. Hopefully, the Apple guy they just hired can fix it!

Reactions: X Fan