TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

8.1 has eliminated my AP1 features

Discussion in 'Model X: Driving Dynamics' started by KBurbridge14, Apr 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. KBurbridge14

KBurbridge14 Member

Since updating to 8.1, my X no longer changes lanes while using AP1. Also, before 8.1, I was able to go 4-5 mph over the posted speed limit--while using AP1. Now, it only matches the speed limit on 2-lane highways. Anybody else experiencing these issues? Suggestions?

• Informative x 1
  2. Jeffgtx

Jeffgtx Member

Check your setting. Most updates for me change the lane change setting to off for some reason. I always have to go back and turn it on.

• Informative x 1
  3. NovemberXray

NovemberXray Member

Working fine for me...

4. BerTX

BerTX Active Member

Likewise on the speed setting -- it will only allow you to go over the speed limit under AP on an undivided highway by the speed offset setting, up to 5 mph over the speed limit. If that offset got reset to zero, then you would not be able to go over the speed limit.

Also check your driver profiles, as some of those might get saved in the profile.

5. outie

outie Active Member

No issue here with 8.1 on AP1, so it's not an issue with 8.1. Check your settings as others mentioned.

6. dprisoner

dprisoner Member

I'm still on 8.0 (AP1) and I have that restriction, so it's not new to 8.1.