Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

8 weeks and counting, crickets from Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am in Canada and still waiting for my RWD VIN. Was told by one of the employees $1000 I put down on the first day no longer matters if I didn’t order in the first batch. In fact I see someone who configured after me getting his car first. So yea, the ordering system is a joke.

• Love
Reactions: neroden
I think the non-P AWD people are getting shifted to the back of the queue.

I would at least like to get an estimate on how long I will have to wait so that I can figure out if I will need to apply for credit again, if my trade-in appraisal will be honored, etc. especially since I sent the final payment via ACH two weeks ago.

If, for example, I knew I would be waiting until November, I would try to sell my car privately as opposed to keeping my mileage to a minimum in case I get a new match soon and/or worrying about having to bring more money to the table.

Kind of in the same boat, although it’s a bit harder for me to complain since I only reserved Feb. 14, 2018. This Friday will be 9 weeks since my order and not a peep. AWD non-P MSM Aeros Black interior EAP. Have marked as trade-in but actively trying to sell my car on Craigslist to save a few thousand. Financing through my local credit union has already been approved.

Just waiting very patiently for that call from Tesla. Not concerned at all, certainly not checking my Tesla account page 5 or more times a day. Nope, not me. Just waiting. Very patently. Waiting. Still, just, waiting...