TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

~$80-100 off 3yr lease for inventory s60 and 60D

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by GatorP, Sep 28, 2016.

1. GatorP

GatorP Member

not sure why my last thread was deleted but heads up to people that there is a promo until the end of the month on inventory s60 and 60d for an additional $80-100 off the price of a new car.

I've heard that some have been able to downgrade inventory s75 and 75d to 60 kWh and received the discount.

Hope this helps. I just pulled the trigger on a 75D - now the wait begins!

2. GatorP

GatorP Member

And meant $80-100 per month in case that wasn't clear

3. 3sls

3sls New Member

I am debating a lease right now, can you share the specifics of the lease terms? Here is what I received recently

Attached Files:

4. wbeck

wbeck Member

What car is this $666 is an insane deal!

5. GWord

GWord Member

The only way to get that deal is to invent a time machine.

6. BinaryField

BinaryField Member

For this, I'd say that Tesla Motors Club is the wrong forum. Here might be better: DMCTalk Forum - A DeLorean Community.

• Funny x 1