Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

80edays Around the world EV rally

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dear EV fans,
next edition of the "around the world in 80 days" epic rally is coming soon.
As you might know the first production car going around the world was a Tesla Roadster 2012 beating a French team wanting to be first with a Citroen C-Zero. 2016 we went around the world with 11 international teams - team US with Captain America Alan Soule included - and 2020 we are doing it again.
Check out the pictures of https://2012.80edays.com or the teams of 2016
We planted trees in many nations around the world 80edays Halifax Tree

2020 we are planning to come to US in a different way. For first time in history of human mankind an electric car will be transported from Europe to America emission free to show that this is possible and should be done for any good in the world!
I'm planning to join REFUEL 11 - Clean Power Motorsports Event on June 30th and then later to drive the California coast as far as possible up north to check from where we could cross the Pacific in 2020, should be more north than Vancouver, maybe Anchorage/Alaska or more direction west to shorten up the crossing of the Pacific to the minimum.

I now need help from you to make this happen. I'm starting in San Diego and would need:
- about every 750 miles places to sleep somewhere on the road direction north and back in July 2019.
- to avoid my car to be transported to US maybe someone could lend me his Tesla to make the trip or just join with your Tesla and we'll do it together! My backup solution is that my Tesla will be shipped to San Diego.
- If someone would like to organize an event or is already about to organize an event in July where I shall present 80edays you are welcome to contact me.

For 2020 we need
- Teams interested to join either the epic 80edays east - westcoast trip or the whole trip starting from Barcelona.
- Event organizers who would like to have us making a charge stop in their city
- Sponsors wanting to promote their product in a frame of green events all around the world.
- Investors interested in entering a sailing cargo ship project for the launch in 2024 in the frame of 4th edition of 80edays.

Welcome to drop us an email to [email protected].

Looking forward meeting all of the EV enthusiasts of California soon.

Electrifying regards
Rafael de Mestre
www.80edays.com
accelerating EVolution
What's App: +49 173 8876602

Reactions: Lanny