I'm about to place my order with just one decision remaining (assuming I stay with Black and don't bounce back to Pearl White!). If it's more of a question of value given the driving environment (Arizona, no extreme weather) and not necessarily affordability, do you think the $5k is worth it for the dual motor AWD? Should it be a no brainer for resale if nothing else? I'm new to the forums and can say the information here has been a big help in trying to make all of these decisions. Thanks.