Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

855-STOP-FSD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else see the smear campaign bashing Tesla’s FSD on TV?
Of course they weeded out the worse YouTube videos they could find but someone has a real hard on to pay a tv station (KCBS in SoCal) to run this commercial.
778F1E14-499D-4762-9861-CB5B41055EA7.jpeg

Attachments

• 4CD6182A-0C75-449A-A380-2DA8C9FBD213.jpeg
    4CD6182A-0C75-449A-A380-2DA8C9FBD213.jpeg
    435.8 KB · Views: 208
Anyone else see the smear campaign bashing Tesla’s FSD on TV?
Of course they weeded out the worse YouTube videos they could find but someone has a real hard on to pay a tv station (KCBS in SoCal) to run this commercial. View attachment 795530
I called the number and the rep, reading from a script, went on to thank me for reaching out to my representatvie to stop dangerous FSD. I stopped her at that point to let her know, I'm a Tesla owner and its the safest car I've ever driven. Then I asked her if shes seen the way people drive? I explained to her the only problem with Tesla FSD are irresponsible owners, not the vehicle. She admitted she had rented a Tesla and loved it! I suspect the dark money driving this BS campaign is the oil & gas industry!

I called the number and the rep, reading from a script, went on to thank me for reaching out to my representatvie to stop dangerous FSD. I stopped her at that point to let her know, I'm a Tesla owner and its the safest car I've ever driven. Then I asked her if shes seen the way people drive? I explained to her the only problem with Tesla FSD are irresponsible owners, not the vehicle. She admitted she had rented a Tesla and loved it! I suspect the dark money driving this BS campaign is the oil & gas industry!

It's not dark money. It's the shiтbag "billionaire" CEO from Green Hills Software who's funding this.

He's pretend running for office too, so that way he gets the lowest possible advertising rate on TV.

It's not dark money. The dude is owns a company that in in competition with FSD.