TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

85D Coil-Over Shocks, Full Set

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Edmond, May 12, 2016.

1. Edmond

Edmond Permanon

These are the coil-over shocks for the Tesla Model S, built September, 2014 and newer. All 4 coil-overs are available, and the front shocks include the aluminum arm which dodges the half-shaft. Convert your car from air!

They are in like new condition, pulled from a 2015 Model 85D with 3,500 miles. $215+shipping, per coilover. Pay by wire or Paypal. (If Paypal please add 3%)

[​IMG]

2. gt6racer

gt6racer New Member

Hi, I see the post is old, do you still have the parts ?

3. smakala

smakala New Member

Hello Edmond

Do you still have the parts available for sale, I am badly in need of them. Please let me know....thanks