Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

85KWH-WHITE-PanoramicRoof-TechPackage-80Miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
85KWH-WHITE-PanoramicRoof-TechPackage-80Miles

I have bought my tesla in April schedule to be delivered on 26th August. Need to sell it for personal reason. Please contact me @ [email protected]

List Date: 7/27/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 85KWH-WHITE-PanoramicRoof-TechPackage-80Miles
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $105,320.00 (Local Pickup Only)

buynowbutton.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

I am getting it on aug 26th and Just from Dealer to Garage. Brand new model. we decided that we need to sell it so I am just putting this ad couple of weeks in advance. . Answering the previous question, I did not include the Tax deduction. Plus, My Cost is amost ~88750 and you are getting with zero wait. No miles if you want to buy it at Dealer's place.

I am getting it on aug 26th and Just from Dealer to Garage. Brand new model. we decided that we need to sell it so I am just putting this ad couple of weeks in advance. . Answering the previous question, I did not include the Tax deduction. Plus, My Cost is amost ~88750 and you are getting with zero wait. No miles if you want to buy it at Dealer's place.

Do you realize that the buyer of your car will be unable to take the tax deduction? You are trying to sell an $88,750 car (which after the tax deduction will cost you $81,250) for over $105K. Let us all know how that works out for you, will you? Maybe we can all start "Tesla Dealerships" using your model.

Delivery is a month away so not exactly zero wait.
However even if there truly was no wait time I don't see why anyone would pay 20k+ more than just ordering one from TM

And they wonder why just about everyone hates the dealers. Popular car, put a mark up. Not a popular car, waste 4 hours of your time negotiating for a "fair price".

There's a dude selling the future X car @ 100k premium. So by comparison, you're underpriced. Don't be shy, ask for $130k. Your target customer is either some billionaire that don't care or someone not in the right state of mind. Either way, there won't be a difference between 100k and 130k. Or higher. Sky's the limit right?

wait, so the idea here is: 1) order a car; 2) change mind and back out; 3) walk away with $17,000 for the efforts.
I'm going online now to order 10.

Did I miss some big news? Did Tesla give up its direct sales model and is now selling through dealerships in New Jersey??