Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

8Bitdo Pro 2 and Wireless Adapter V2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone successfully gotten the 8Bitdo Pro 2 paired with their wireless V2 adapter? It works great wired but when trying to pair with wireless adapters it doesn't seem to work at all. I've tried every mode. If anyone has gotten it paired and working can you share your steps?

I tried to pair the pro 2 after the update but can't get it to work. Any tips?
First disconnect the old Bluetooth transmitter from the usb hub if you were previously using it. Then pair the controller in the Bluetooth menu by pressing and holding then releasing the small button on the front of the controller.. all the lights on the controller should be blinking . Then scan for new Bluetooth devices in the Tesla menu and it should pair.

First disconnect the old Bluetooth transmitter from the usb hub if you were previously using it. Then pair the controller in the Bluetooth menu by pressing and holding then releasing the small button on the front of the controller.. all the lights on the controller should be blinking . Then scan for new Bluetooth devices in the Tesla menu and it should pair.

To confirm, the 8BitDo Pro 2 controller should work without any wireless adapter on a Model Y now- is that right? I thought the controller update was only for the Model S and X.

To confirm, the 8BitDo Pro 2 controller should work without any wireless adapter on a Model Y now- is that right? I thought the controller update was only for the Model S and X.
OK, doesn't work for me. I purchased an 8BitDo Pro 2 controller and am running 2022.44.30.1; I have tried every mode on the controller, and the Tesla can identify the controller (Bluetooth), but it won't connect. If anyone has had success, please let me know what to try. Thanks!