Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

9/29-9/30 EDD Club

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In hopes of a dramatic EOQ push I’m still stuck with no VIN and an EDD of 9/29-9/30. MYP with an order date of 9/6. Was hoping to see how many others are in this tiny sliver of hope window with the idea of posting changes over the next 2 days. BTW delivery originally for Marina Del Ray.

Also no VIN club here... Ordered 4/29 and held until June, profile completed 7/5. Bay Area MYLR White/black with inductions. Bumped from 9/21-9/30 to 9/22-9/30 to 9/23-9/30 to 9/25-9/30 to 9/27-9/30 and now bumped to 9/29-9/30... Getting super frustrated with the entire EOQ ordeal as i'm <30 minutes from Fremont

They give you a choice? How does that work? Does a Tesla employee drive it to your house, or does it come on a truck?
When I ordered they gave me a choice. When it closer to delivery it was automatically set to home delivery. I probably could have called to ask for them to switch it to in-person, but wasn't a big deal.

An employee drove it to my house and Uber away. I got an email letting me know it was here.