Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

$90 Topfit silicone center console video review

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Xiao ma ge
I cannot define precisely what I mean because I do not know when they shrank the "well" It could be the difference between a dual drive and a rwd, nonetheless the storage area is slightly less deep in my late '15 d than it was in my early '14 rwd

True - I view it as a rubber liner - that I can pull out and spray off... it isn't sexy, but it works - it's kinda like a a center console prophylactic :wink: I only paid $60 for it (for the first one) they raised the price recently to $90

I got one and really like it. It has the right pockets, easy to clean, it is actually heavy and not flimsy. The only flaw is the front square open area is smaller than the console area. I am not sure why they left room up there on the sides vs the flush fit for the rest of it.

I got one and really like it. It has the right pockets, easy to clean, it is actually heavy and not flimsy. The only flaw is the front square open area is smaller than the console area. I am not sure why they left room up there on the sides vs the flush fit for the rest of it.

The Topfit company in China got in touch with me and they actually commented on that. I guess they saw my Amazon review as well. Here is their reply: "The mold is too big, if wide the size, the mold will be bigger, will be very hard to operate.".

Topfit found my review video and love it. Long story short they're sending me a silicone fob cover to say thanks. Cool.

Now that I've had the thing installed the fact that it doesn't fit 100% right at the front "box" area doesn't bother me in the slightest. I actually don't use the box for much. Just speeding ticket storage really ;) I mainly bought it for the cup holders so I'm happy with that part. The sunglasses holder is really good too.

If it fit correctly, it could be worth 90 bucks. The way it looks in the review, prob worth 5-10 bucks. This stuff should be easy to print with a 3D printer - why pay 90 to a Chinese company for something that appears generic and not custom made for your car.

For those who have purchased this, are you satisfied with the cup holders? I have a premium on order but truthfully would cancel it and buy this instead if it properly holds cups. Have you tried it with different coffee cups, water bottles, etc? Have any of them spilled or fell over during daily driving?