Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

9000 mile (2 month) review: Model S LR

SoCal Buzz

Early Adopter
Supporting Member
Oct 9, 2018
OC, Calif.
Thanks
You are describing what I am used to from my 2020 MS-LR. The little box pops up in the lower right corner and I can toggle from satellite to vanilla easily.
My new 2021 refresh is showing me nothing when I touch the map then compass symbol other than N or the semi-circle.... no little globe to with views or anything new.
I thought I was waiting for a software update, but maybe I'm just missing something.
So you don’t have both the compass and rectangle with globe, stoplight, etc. per this pic? FYI, the + / - zoom buttons are gone now. I’m on 2021.40.6 but I had all these controls with 2021.31.

25EAD473-BD2E-4F8B-ABDE-B1DCD56A304D.jpeg

roblab

Jul 15, 2008
Angwin (Napa Valley) CA
I always tell people to drive when I offer them a "ride in the Tesla". They are always blown away, or with a few older folks, scared. I tell them it's easy to control the power, but I love punching it in order to pass a car, pickup, semi, or low flying aircraft. It always makes me smile, too, after a year of ownership.

Reactions: cwanja

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC