Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

90D Delivery today @ 1600, garage is ready!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congratulations!
Owned my Model S for five days now and I'm really loving it. Took me two days to get up the nerve to pull it into my barn because of the very tight clearance, be so much nicer to have your wide and clean layout. Best of luck.
Thanks! I have a really tight driveway making reversing out a bit of a challenge but when it opens up its really fun!

Congrats on your purchase of the best car in the world! I thought it was going to be fun but it's so much better than I could have imagined!

Slick setup. I'm also interested in what you used for the Tesla Logo. Looks incredible, I'd buy in a heartbeat.
The whole thing started when I just wanted a poster - couldn't find the exact poster I wanted so I ebay-Ed "Telsa Garage Lettering" and got the stuff for 160.00 or so. It's an eBay store that specializes in garage lettering, you should see it right away.

So really i just built the garage around the lettering, attached is how is looked before I started

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    431.7 KB · Views: 65
Reactions: ModelX
The whole thing started when I just wanted a poster - couldn't find the exact poster I wanted so I ebay-Ed "Telsa Garage Lettering" and got the stuff for 160.00 or so. It's an eBay store that specializes in garage lettering, you should see it right away.

So really i just built the garage around the lettering, attached is how is looked before I started

Great work man and thanks for the tip, I'll look into it! Did they already know the Tesla logo, or did you just send them some sort of example? Thanks again!