Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

911 Help - Gainesville charger cable needed asap

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hello; I am in Gainesville and just discovered that I left the charge cable for the loaner I got from Tesla service at the Tampa service center. Is there *ANYONE* in gainesville who could lwnd me a charge cable for a few hours? Long enough to tag on enough miles to get to the ocala supercharger?

Could really use a hand.

plug share shows 2 destination chargers with recent Jan 2019 positive checkins:
Fairfield Inn
3877 SW 37 Blvd

Bosshardt Title
5532 NW 43rd St

Good luck
Thanks for looking into that, but my son had already left. An employee (Ed) at the service center had already left to meet him part of the way - service level - expert!

Next time I go up (60days) i will try confirming those chargers. I had no cords and was panicky.

All my fault - cascade of failures; my charger failed at the Brandon center, so I drove to the nearby service center and they found a loaner. I noticed the charge cord was frayed so they handed me a freash new one. I put it on the roof of my car so I wouldn’t forget it then went back in to do paperwork —- when i got to Gainesville I found that the cord was still on the roof of my car... MY car... in Tampa.

:facepalm: