Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

95+ score and no FSD Beta today?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for the help Sigma4Life. I tried that at least 30 times.. No go.. I tried a hard reset no go.. Drove another 75 miles today with a little bit of AP and non AP.. No go.. That's now over 4400 miles 100 SS and 6 months and 3 days and counting. This is some BS.

Thanks for the help Sigma4Life. I tried that at least 30 times.. No go.. I tried a hard reset no go.. Drove another 75 miles today with a little bit of AP and non AP.. No go.. That's now over 4400 miles 100 SS and 6 months and 3 days and counting. This is some BS.
I have a feeling this expansion has more to go. Nothing to really base that on. I caught it on the second wave waiting almost as long as you have.

Still waiting at 99 score since January. I do wonder if the 100 miles on autopilot is really a thing, because I almost never used it before the past few days (in the hopes of getting to 100, which will likely take a week or so on my commutes).
Just got the .20 FSD update prompt for download! I did a 70+ mile road trip on Tuesday, then my regular commute on Navigate on Autopilot added about 10 miles each day. Toggled the Standard/Advanced switch a bunch when arriving at work today and it is now showing up! Woo hoo!

Where was it said we needed >100 autopilot miles? I was always under the impression it was just 100 normal driving miles.

Also noticing a trend in this thread, we all seem to have opted out and back in fairly recently. Is there anyone who didn't get it, good safety score, and hasn't opted out since months ago?
When I got it back in dec it was definitely 100 total miles; didn’t matter if it was manual or AP. In fact AP doesn’t affect aggressive braking and turning stats. AP miles only average down the time between FCW cuz FCW during AP doesn’t count against you (unsafe following during AP doesn’t count against you but doesn’t help you either ).

Maybe I tricked the system... but this might be worth a try because it worked for me and I had a 93 Safety Score and just got beta a few days ago:
- opt out of beta
- your safety score should continue to show up in the app on your phone but for the following days, your score shouldn't be impacted by your driving
- wait until a your full month cycle of Safety Score tracking is about to end and do, as follows
- 1 day before the month cycle ends, allow tesla to monitor all of your camera footage, INCLUDING THE INTERIOR CAMERA (you may have been allowing this already but re-enable this data sharing w/ Tesla)
- opted back into the beta a few hours after the last step
- you should see in the app the Safety Score menu come back and say it will apply a safety score after your first drive.... just wait
- then try and push a software update to your car... it might be worth turning the software setting on the car under software from the standard update (around the time you opt out of beta) to Advanced
- try and leave the car parked until you get offered a software update. Check your phone every so often to see if an update is available.
- update your software... if it takes abnormally longer than usual to update... you might be in luck.

This worked for me, and I'm sure some iteration of this would work too. This whole process is very frustrating I drove around with 98-100 Safety score for many months.... but this worked. Can't believe i had to pay for FSD and go through so much to use the beta but this is uncharted territory.

• Funny
Reactions: anthonyj
You won't get FSD Beta unless you drive at least 100 miles AP in last 30 days:

Is there a way to confirm total miles driven on Autosteer? Completed 147 highway-mile road trip on NOA and Autosteer for 90% of the trip. Currently logged 253 total miles with 99% SS.

Enrolled in FSD Beta since 10/2021 but travel frequently for extended periods.

Is there a way to confirm total miles driven on Autosteer? Completed 147 highway-mile road trip on NOA and Autosteer for 90% of the trip. Currently logged 253 total miles with 99% SS.

Enrolled in FSD Beta since 10/2021 but travel frequently for extended periods.
At this point it feels like people are just guessing, and if they get the update, it’s random/Tesla has some other criteria not publicly known. There are many of us who have been waiting since the beginning and still don’t have it even though we should be eligible.

At this point it feels like people are just guessing, and if they get the update, it’s random/Tesla has some other criteria not publicly known. There are many of us who have been waiting since the beginning and still don’t have it even though we should be eligible.
It definitely seems that way. FWIW, when checking for updates in my car, it says “Software is up to date as of June 7 1:08pm”. Any wheel config reset/vehicle sleeping/shut down/scroll wheel reboot of the car does not fix this error either. I want to believe the two are related but won’t hold my breath. (2022.12.3.16)