Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

95+ score and no FSD Beta today?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm wondering if there is more to the 100+ AP miles requirement.

I have a 2021 Model Y LR. SS is 94. AP miles are definitely 100+ in the last 30 days. And no beta.

I'm kind of wondering if the 100 miles is in a shorter timeframe than 30 days, possibly 7 days. Seems like folks are seeing beta pushed after long drives lately.

Drove another 56 miles this morning, probably 95% on AP. SS increased to 94.

6/13 - 27 miles (90% on AP)
6/14 - 46 miles (95% on AP)
6/15 - 56 miles (95% on AP)

24.3 + 43.7 + 53.2 = 121.2 miles on AP in the last 3 days.

Also around 28 days ago I had a 93 mile drive with at least 50% AP. It's about to drop off, however.

Waiting patiently.

Or...
Just wait and don't install new sw til we get news for beta..
Or at least chill at least a week or two before installing ANY update, short of a seriously compelling feature or a known bug fix you want. The good and the bad will be reported on this forum soon enough. Blind acceptance of the latest/greatest firmware is a crap shoot.

With great power comes great responsibility. 💢

• Disagree
Reactions: !igs
Finally got my beta update after another 50 mile drive with 95% AP.

I do think toggling the standard/advanced software update button helped speed it up but not by simply flipping it back and forth. I did this.

1. Go to software screen and switch it back to standard.
2. Exit the car and close the door.
3. Open the door and go back to the software screen.
4. If you are eligible for an update it should start downloading immediately. Mine started right away.

Reactions: Nikeugden
Kind of a joke this game, particularly if you had Beta previously, then dropped FSD, signed back up and went back into the endless queue of nothingness even with a good driving score. Gave up, cancelled FSD again, driving score is a 71 now...don't care anymore.

I do think toggling the standard/advanced software update button helped speed it up but not by simply flipping it back and forth. I did this.

4. If you are eligible for an update it should start downloading immediately. Mine started right away.
Ohhh gotta try this later. I also have 95.. i had it on advanced and currently on 2022.16.1.1 now.. was that your software too?

This reminds me of years ago when everyone had their "system" that was a sure-thing for getting the latest software to download.

Anyone remember the "tap 'advanced' 5 times"?

I had a 99, then my safety score dissappeared as 2022.16.1.1 showed up. I was excited, thinking it was Beta. 16.1.1 never installed properly, SC pushed an update to me. Now I'm up to 16.1.2 but no Beta and no safety score anymore.

Kind of a joke this game, particularly if you had Beta previously, then dropped FSD, signed back up and went back into the endless queue of nothingness even with a good driving score. Gave up, cancelled FSD again, driving score is a 71 now...don't care anymore.
Yep, sucks. Also sucks when you trade a car in that had the beta, pay $12k for “FSD” on your new car, only to have to go through this crap again.