Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

95+ score and no FSD Beta today?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Makes me feel a little better that I’m not alone. I had a 98 - 99 score since January. Turned off the safety score a few weeks ago because I was tired of playing the SS game with no end in sight. I opted back in last week after I saw the beta expanding to more existing beta users. Had a 97 score with about 92 miles driven. Apparently I missed the cutoff for this expansion round. Maybe next time with 10.13? 🤷🏾‍♂️

Reactions: Mark II
98 score no update for me either 😡. Hopefully they let more in tomorrow maintained a 98-100 SS since camera upgrade in January. Getting very sick of this.
2018 been opted in since January, score varied between 96 and 100, mostly due to FCWs, currently at 96. My wife mostly drives it, and has way more miles than I do.

2022 been opted in since March, score varied between 98 and 100, also due to FCWs, currently at 98.

I see some folks with 95 scores got the update. So our scores should not be an issue.

Reactions: Sigma4Life
I hope folks are not expecting everyone is supposed to get it at the same time on the same day :)
Fair point. Just hard to be optimistic when we’ve been waiting for 5 months and still get passed over in the first wave of an expansion since December.

Makes me feel a little better that I’m not alone. I had a 98 - 99 score since January. Turned off the safety score a few weeks ago because I was tired of playing the SS game with no end in sight. I opted back in last week after I saw the beta expanding to more existing beta users. Had a 97 score with about 92 miles driven. Apparently I missed the cutoff for this expansion round. Maybe next time with 10.13? 🤷🏾‍♂️
no, you can still get this one in a couple days with a few extra miles.

• Helpful
Reactions: KrenGrl
Looks like TeslaFi is not reporting and new pending either. So that's it for today?
On another note, I don't know about the TeslaFi thing, but rollout has not stopped for today. Don't base opinion on that service. You probably know it is just a small sampling of what is going on in the real world. Hoping you get satisfaction soon. :)

Reactions: KrenGrl and Mark II
On another note, I don't know about the TeslaFi thing, but rollout has not stopped for today. Don't base opinion on that service. You probably know it is just a small sampling of what is going on in the real world. Hoping you get satisfaction soon. :)
Yes, it is just a sampling, however still very telling. A few hours ago it was 230 pending install vs 205 installed (435 total), now it is 186 pending and 251 installed (437 total). So basically only +2 in the last few hours. That means the rollout has stopped for now.

Anyone with a new car (less than a month old) get the beta today?
Unlikely if you are still on a factory build. i.e. build 2022.11.101.x or 2022.11.102. Typically they keep new cars on factory build for about a month.

Often times there may be new drivers for new chips in the factory build that need to integrate into mainline. So until those updates get into a mainline build you won't get it.

Other reason is that if there are any issues with your new car they don't want to confuse things with updates. I.e. they try to keep all the cars for a given release on the same software version to reduce variables for when things go wrong.

Yes, it is just a sampling, however still very telling. A few hours ago it was 230 pending install vs 205 installed (435 total), now it is 186 pending and 251 installed (437 total). So basically only +2 in the last few hours. That means the rollout has stopped for now.
I see what you are saying, yet I am looking at it from another viewpoint, not the teslafi thing. There are cars in the queue that are not yet connecting to the server for whatever reason, but when they do, they get a download immediately. This I know for fact. I guess what you are saying is that since your car may be connected, yet you are not getting the update, then you won't get it today and I agree with that. Fingers crossed? ;)

Reactions: KrenGrl and Mark II